Hi there, happy new year to you all!
Please see the below notices and communicate them to your teams as appropriate.
- There will be a meet and greet on Thursday 2nd February 2012 at the Case Is Altered, in Old Redding, from 8pm. Please publicise this to teams and we hope to see you there. The event is also on Facebook. We hope that the event will be an excellent opportunity to reminisce about the 2011 event, rekindle old friendships, make new ones, and launch the 2012 event.
- The website registration will open on Monday 16th January. I’ll send another email to confirm when this has happened, but until then you can register your interest here.
- Once this has happened we will organise team captains’ meetings to coordinate and communicate with you. In the meantime, feel free to get in touch with any feedback you’d like to give us regarding any aspect of Relay 2011 or your thoughts on 2012.
- I’m sure you’ll all join me in offering an enormous “Congratulations” to our 2012 treasurer, and 2011 co-chair, Leslie Moss, who has been recognised for his hard work and dedication with an MBE for Charitable Services in the Queen’s New Year’s Honours List. A list of local residents honoured can be found here.
- We now have a new shipment of collection goblets. If you require any new or replacement goblets please get in touch to arrange collection. Remember we take donations all year round so feel free to get in touch if you have any money to deposit.
So until next time, take care and stay in touch!
Mark and the Relay for Life Harrow 2012 Committee.