Great news folks: we’re now taking registrations for Relay for Life Harrow 2013!
You gave us very clear feedback last year that the registration process needed changing last year; and I’m pleased to tell you that feedback has been heard. Therefore the following changes have been made:
- A simple new link to the website has been established: CRUK.org/relay
- Survivors can register as team members or team captains for free (previously had to pay).
- Child registration is now for under 17s, and is completely free. This will mean that a complete family can take part for the cost of just the parents. All children taking part must still be registered for security and insurance reasons, for catering, and to receive a T-shirt.
- Gift Aid and Offline donations will be shown clearly at all levels.
- The exciting new CRUK branding is now live.
- Prior team and team-member fast-track reactivation makes returning participant entrance quick and simple. The website will also remember your email contacts and previous communications with donors and team.
- New T-shirt opt-out, for if you’re happy to wear your 2012 T-shirt. This helps to help keep costs down and keeps the clutter out of your wardrobe.
Don’t forget you can also “Like” us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Relay is an event that relies on word-of-mouth, so a “retweet” or “share” could attract new teams or new investment so please do consider it. You can also subscribe to updates on our website at www.rfl-harrow.org.uk