Relay for Life Harrow are proud to announce an exciting new competition, and are looking for Harrow’s budding artists to come up with the design for our new Christmas card.
We’re looking for paintings, drawings, sketches and photographs that really embody Christmas to the people of Harrow.
The best entry will be chosen to be the official Christmas card of Relay for Life Harrow 2013!
- Entry into the competition is free
- The artwork should be in standard A5 proportions or scalable
- The artwork may be any form of painting, drawing, photography or similar
- Entrance is limited to one piece per artist
- For information on how to submit your entry or to submit digital photographs, please email email@example.com
- Relay for Life Harrow will acknowledge the winning artist and art club/society on the greetings card
- All entries must be with the Relay for Life Harrow committee by 5pm on Friday 9th August 2013
- The artwork must be clearly marked on the back with the artist’s name and art club/society
- If chosen as winner the artist allows Relay for Life Harrow to use and reproduce their image without fee and will not benefit financially from the sale of the Christmas card.
- The winning card will be announced and go on sale at the opening ceremony of Relay for Life Harrow 2013, Saturday 7th September 2013 at the Bannister Stadium, Harrow.
- We will try our best to return all artwork if required. If you would like your art returned you can collect it from the Relay for Life event.