Only a few days till we kick off on the 10th!! To find out what we have planned you can now download a copy of this years brochure, containing all of the details of what is gong on on the day and other interesting news!!
Relay For Life Harrow is just 10 short days away!! There is lots of news to share with you over this week, we have the events, the program, special news about the candle of hope and of course the photos from the day. So why not subscribe to keep up to date with all of the news.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Lets kick off with this years poster which you can download or share with your friends, family, colleagues or people at the local bus stop 😉
There are lots of things which we have coming up over the next couple of months so here is a list for you to pin to your noticeboard!!
19th March 11am-3pm : Super Saturday of Sport.
We will be down at the Bannister Sport Center along with lots of other local organisations showing off how you can be active.
Our very own celebration of survivorship!! Show your support by wearing purple!! Keep up to date by joining the Facebook event. Any survivors who have not yet registered for their free survivor T-shirt should do so as soon as possible to make sure it arrives in time!!
get your free survivor T-shirt
16th April : Tesco collection
Tesco have very kindly allowed us to collect for Cancer Research UK Relay For Life Harrow 2016 on the 16th April. If you are interested in kicking off 2016 by collecting some money for your team then please get in touch using the form below to get included on the rota.
20th April : Information evening
For those people who know nothing about Relay we want to tell you more!! So on 20th April at 6:30pm we will be holding an information evening at Bentley wood school. So if you have ever been interested to find out more or you have friends who you want to convince to join your team why not invite them down to find out more!!
Join Relay For Life, the worlds biggest events to raise funds to cure cancer and save lives.
register for Relay For Life 2016
There are lots of ways you could get involved in Relay For Life Harrow 2016!!
- Form a team. Registration is open (click here) or find out what being a team captain is all about from one of last years team captains (click here)
- Joining a team. Registration is open (click here) so why not join your team!!
- Join the committee. Find out about being a committee member (click here) and contact us using the form below.
- Volunteer your help. Putting on Relay takes a large number of people so if you would like to be one of our volunteers please get in touch using the form below.
- Spread the word. We believe that Relay For Life Harrow is a great event, so why not tell people about it so that more people can take part and attend this years event.